- Picatinny Rail Sight mounting location: Moves the weight to the front of the bow for better balance
- Lower Stabilizer location: With the accessories all In-Line the bow balances better when accessorized and our lower stabilizer location does a better job of stabilizing the bow
- SL Side Bar Mount: If you like to use a sidebar, the SL Sidebar mount is 2 to 3 oz lighter than other sidebar brackets. And with the In-Line system, since the bow balances better, you don’t need as long or heavy of a sidebar to get the same effect so you once again save overall weight from your complete set up.
- Integrate Drop Cord Slot: A slot machined into the TEC bar so that the Drop Away Cord on the Integrate rest has a direct path to the cable.
- Garmin Xero Trigger Wire Slot: There is a slot machined on the front of the riser for the trigger wire when using the Garmin Xero sight.
- Vital Point Grip: Hoyt’s most popular grip to date comes standard on the VTM.
- HBX Pro Cams: The same cams that made the Ventum Pro and RX-7 so smooth are the engine for the VTM series as well. This cam is a game changer, making this bow draw smooth, shoot smooth and quiet, and easy to tune and adjust draw length.
- Axle-to-axle: 31
- Brace height: 6”
- Let-off: 80 or 85%
- IBO Speed: 342 fps
- Mass weight: 4.6 lbs
- Draw length: 25-28, 28.5-30”
- Draw weight: 40, 50, 60, 65, 70, & 80 lbs
- Cam: HBX Pro
- Dexterity: RH/LH
- Finishes: Elevated II, Kuiu Verde, Origin Raptor, Realtree Edge, Subalpine