- Alpha series bows are built to attack from the least expected locations
- Engineered for bowhunters who hunt from treestands, ground blinds or those putting in brutal back country miles where every ounce counts
- Constructed with Hoyt's exclusive 1.2-pound hollow carbon tube riser for ultimate strength, vibration absorption, and a warm to the touch feel now featuring the Integrated Rest System
- New ZTR Cam system produces speed, and versatility in a smaller package
- Grip system that allows for the ultimate tune and centershot alignment based on your specific hand shape and grip pressure point
- Asymmetrical limbs are locked into the riser by the Zero-tolerance limb pocket interface and prevents all movement for the most solid pocket system available
- Axle-to-axle: 29.5"
- Brace height: 6 1/8"
- Let-off: 85%
- Speed: 342 fps
- Weight: 3.9 lbs
- Draw length: #2 Cam ZTR (25"-28") | #3 Cam ZTR (28"-30")
- Peak weight: 40, 50, 60, 65, 70, & 80 lbs
- Available in both RH & LH
- Colors available: Blackout, Kuiu Verde 2.0, Realtree Edge, Sitka Elevated II, Sitka Subalpine, Storm, & New UA Ridge Reaper Forest
Note: Custom Limb color / Riser configurations available are subject to up-charge (Bone Collector & Cameron Hanes Keep Hammering options)